Build a one square rock house with 3 window walls and one doorway and a ceiling - all rock - and a reinforced door , aggro the brontosaurus by shooting it with a tranq arrow / dart and then run into the small rock house, it will try to hit you but won’t be able to and you can keep on shooting it from the windows , it will start to run away with it’s about to be knocked out so chase it and put 3-4 more arrows into it to knock it down, then fill it’s inventory up with mejoberries , ive takes 3 this way , any other way ends up with me dying
These are the easiest tame ever, just get far away, shoot it with a crossbow repeatedly, when it gets close run and shoot, then boom u knocked out a brontosaurus (I literally have 5 of them that’s how easy they are to tame) please 🔼 so people can see this.
1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ
Lure one to a nearby beach. Avoid them if two are together. After luring one to the beach, just run around and shoot at it with tranq darts or toxicant arrows. Has a huge torpidity bar so knocking it out takes a while, but eats fast so just use crops or Carbonemys kibble and you should be fine. It doesn’t serve any purpose other than a mobile base with the platform saddle or helping in raids.