1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ
If you just build a small stone hut with windows you can tranc the bronto in there then when it runs chase it while shooting they eat very quickly I tamed one a couple days ago and if it’s a male here’s what I named mine billy the bronto thanks for reading
The best place to find theese is herbivore island /small tip:NEVER LEAVE UR DINOS ON AGRO THERE/
I suggest a raft to get there, bring some Dino’s too
There’s at least a single bronto there, but usually there’s two.
Bring at least a 500 berries, at least, plz do more tho
I also say u get some major soothing balm, and at least 60 tranqs,