1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ
The best place to find theese is herbivore island /small tip:NEVER LEAVE UR DINOS ON AGRO THERE/
I suggest a raft to get there, bring some Dino’s too
There’s at least a single bronto there, but usually there’s two.
Bring at least a 500 berries, at least, plz do more tho
I also say u get some major soothing balm, and at least 60 tranqs,
Please read this! These guys are big but not as scary as ya think! I find them everywhere in draycos cove. I tried to tame one with a bow and I almost knocked it out but it ran into the water. I tried again with a crossbow and it took 25 tranq arrows. No need for soothing balm or narcotics, no narcoberries! Now he’s sitting with my other pets towering over them! I hope this was useful