The way I tamed a bronto was to get one of my. Flying Dino's have my rifle and about 32 tranq darts shoot it once then hop on my bird and lead it to a cliff. Head shots are much better when your trying to tame a Dino by the way so you might want to get a few head shots if you can on any Dino that you want to tame. After about five or more tranq darts the bronto started to run and when any Dino starts running you should shoot it quickly.... then he was knocked out after a few more darts. Sorry for the long tip. Good luck taming a bronto!!
These are the easiest tame ever, just get far away, shoot it with a crossbow repeatedly, when it gets close run and shoot, then boom u knocked out a brontosaurus (I literally have 5 of them that’s how easy they are to tame) please 🔼 so people can see this.
1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ