Don't stop running and don't lead it to your base
Tamed a bronto using 60 berries, no soothing balm. Took about 11 tranq darts to the head. Great at gathering berries.
The bronto should have a stomp attack up so people see and it could get added😁
You want a bronto right here how do you tame a bronto it’s ez first get 40 tranq arrows and a cliff that’s bigger than the bronto and get some crops done tell me if this is helpful
1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ
If you are getting chased by some dangerous dino then bronto could be your defender..just run under his legs fast as possible and watch the free battle against bronto vs the one you were chased by!!😁
If you knock it out do not let it fall on you
Make sure to surround the unconscious bronto with spike walls, since it's so big there's a higher chance that dilos accidentally bite it while trying to kill something else
I just tamed a lvl 22 bronto (I’m lvl 26 so pretty easy to tame) with around 40 tranq arrows in my crossbow, it only took around 15-25 minutes and 300-400 berries to tame (it’s my first bronto, I named her Earthquake :)
Narcotic Making Machine...build a Chemistry bench on your bronto and carry spoiled meat on it. Go berry gathering and get all narco berries. Start crafting for thousands of narcotics!!