To Tame Simply Get to a high Place where the bronto can’t reach you, preferably a steel cliff, if your taming a low level bronto it can range from about 20 arrows to 150 arrows, (tranq Arrows) you can tame them very easily at herbivore island because there’s no Carniovers and there’s Steep cliffs, there is also quite an abundance of bronto there as well, if your taming a high level bronto you might need something else then Tranq arrows
1. Get at least 50 tranq arrows with a bow/crossbow
2. Find a cliff and find a bronto near you (MAKE SURE THERES NONE NEXT TO HIM)
3. Prepare for battle, also make sure he won’t run into the water cause he will drown if he gets knocked out there.
4. ATTACK! Try for the head, it’s most useful.
5. Soon enough the giant beast will fall to the ground! Hop down off the cliff and admire the lump on the sand
6. Now fill him up with berries by the hundreds (I used 1500) But I didn’t need that much.
7. Now wait, get rid of all threats to your friend and protect him!
8. After maybe 20-30 minutes you’ll have a big ol’ protecter.
9. Bring him home and introduce him to your friends!
10. You can do it! Level 20 can do it. Flyers are useful if he gets to close. PLEASE READ