DO NOT listen to the person who wrote the following comment: “DO NOT tame in the lower south cave. It will get stuck on the way out and be trapped there forever.”. If it can’t (which will most likely be the case if tamed down there, because (in my experience) Sarcos struggle just entering the cave with how wide they are. But don’t listen to that guy. Just summon it out in the “Request Creature” tab and wait for it to teleport (I have summoned creatures out of the cave when they get stuck and they teleport just fine). Share this with anyone you know who struggles with that.
on my 2nd day of ark (real time) and i saw a female sarco who looked exactly like swamp (my sarco who was killed by jellyfish in my resent world) so i made a little wooden box 4 big woden walls and a door frame i led the sarco aka swamp the 2nd and i KO it out with 2 slingshots and i has about 50 rocks of course i missed a few times it was lvl 18 just like swamp when she was killed now it’s lvl 30 and i’m lvl 27 and i also have a rex (saw blade), carno (toast), deadly trio aka my 3 raptors Ares, hunter, and the leader ivy and a parasaur (para) her boy friend died to a 140 massive chicken with big claws 😭. Dilo,(mini killer), one of those starter bird thingys (shadow bolt) , and my baba sarco i’m rasing up now named snappy and i for got how to spell it but his name means swamp in japanese he is snappy’s dad. Dada cherry and finally chicken (both dodos.) hope u enjoyed 🙂😊
THE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO TAMING SARCO:
1. Get a slingshot and a bunch of stones, and if possible, a bow and tranq arrows
2. Go on the jungle in west zone 1, and try to find sarco (look under cliffs)
3. Shoot it with your bow or slingshot. It cant climb if youre on the cliff
4. Once its unconcious, check if other sarcos are there. If not, walk up to the body and feed it the fish meat. If there are sarcos, shoot them too and feed them the meat.
5. Set timer in this app.
6. Go back to ark, and just wait. You can harvest ferns, chop trees, do whatever. But never lose the location of sarco.
7. Now you have an absolute powerhouse on your side!
I recommend taming one, they are super fast in the water, and they do a LOT of damage. I have tamed carnos and therizos but my one Sarco is the strongest one, I easily killed a megalodon and mine is only level 25, I only leveled up the stamina, speed and melee strength. Knocking it put is easy, just get it to follow you on land then throw some tranq arrows or darts to knock it out and feed it raw meat
I see all these comments on how to tame it lol. Easy. Shoot it in the face while walking backwards job done. None of this tame pen rubbish or hugging its legs. If you get one in the swamp your gonna want to lure it out of the swamp though