I just knocked one out. I was very afraid of these monsters before but its actually a quite easy tame! I recommend this snappy thing for beginners underwater mounts. Good luck taming it. [Up so the noobs see ;D]
I shall give you my knowledge of how I tame sarcos and some dinos First you must search for your target Second look at it from every angle to see what would either get you on their side or back or just land on top of them Third throw a bola or do something to keep them in place(if you want) Fourth(if you didn’t do step 3)do what I call the chasing my tail tatick which is just keeping away from the dinos jaws(this worked best on carnavors(that can’t pounce on you)and dinos that don’t run as soon as you hit them or get close or fly away
DO NOT listen to the person who wrote the following comment: “DO NOT tame in the lower south cave. It will get stuck on the way out and be trapped there forever.”. If it can’t (which will most likely be the case if tamed down there, because (in my experience) Sarcos struggle just entering the cave with how wide they are. But don’t listen to that guy. Just summon it out in the “Request Creature” tab and wait for it to teleport (I have summoned creatures out of the cave when they get stuck and they teleport just fine). Share this with anyone you know who struggles with that.
super easy to tame! i have 3 of these now so here's a short guide:
1. make a raft. put any storage container on it with a simple bed. this is just a precaution in case you die in the process (which you shouldnt!)
2. pop some spare food into your storage if you want, as well as some extra meat. your safest option is to take about 2 stacks.
3. get some tranq arrows. alot if you want to be safe. around 10 is a good amount though. there isnt really a way of telling the level without being up close so it's best to take as many as you can. make a new bow (you dont want it to break mid-fight)
4. take your raft and go find a sarco! they spawn mainly at the southern islands and in swamps.
5. park your raft a little bit away from the sarco and plod on over!
6. firstly, dont panic when it starts coming over. panic is what makes you sarco dinner. secondly, lure the sarco onto land - theyre waayyy slower inland than in water. still, keep your distance.
7. just keep shooting it with tranq arrows until it's down. if you run out, run for your life and try again another day.
8. once it's down, starve tame it. you dont want to risk losing any precious meat. they usually take about 8 minutes.
9. protect the sarco at all costs! things might come and try and attack you - especially at night. dont let them get your lizard.
It’s easy to tame gust knock it out wile standing on a rock in a river then shoot tranqu arrows at it until it’s been knocked out then feed it meet and narcotic there amazing mounts I always use them for killing carbonemuses and other sarcos. Please like this comment guys ✌️✌️✌️👌👌👌🤘🤘🤘
ITS SO EASY TO TAME!!! You don’t even need a weapon I tamed a level 20 by getting by its back legs, hitting it with bare hands and when it spins run back to the legs. Then shove fish down its throat and bam, a sarco. Mine is level 93 now and I ride it in the ocean and kill megalodons for fun (I have also tamed a megalodon I aren’t losing the opportunity) now lizzy the sarco is my favourite tame ever