ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
What is a sarco used for? sarco battling strategies in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Once upon a time, my Sarco and I were hunting some Megalodons for fish meat, when a pack of Cnidaria stung the both of us, I tried to swim to the shore but it's too late. Mantas and Megs attacked me and my Sarco. My Sarco tried to fight back, biting his opponents. I swam back to the shore, and... My Sarco never came back. His dead corpse was a feast for Mantas and Megalodons. I hold my fists, my mind thirst for revenge. Rifle in hand, I swam back, shooting every Megalodon and Mantas I see. It was a bloodbath, bodies of Megalodon and Mantas floating in the ocean. I avenged his death… My Sarco…
Rain pours down to the land. He left his beloved wife and son.
One like = One Sarco lives.
DEAR MOBILE PLAYER
Here's my personal experience
Sarco is strong creature with decent agility
Normal attack - Sarco will bite, deal damage twice to enemy. You can immediately turn your Sarco around by look back and do this attack
Swipe Up Attack - Sarco will lauch it self forward at short distance and deal damage to enemy in front of it. This attack more damage than normal attack (per damage, keep in mind that normal attack deal damage twice). You can't do this attack in the water.
Swipe Down Attack - Sarco will grap (only) small creature and do dead-roll that deal even more damage than Swipe Up Attack.
1. Easy to tame, because you can outrun it (on land)
2. Fast movement in water
3. Immune form aggro if you tame it in Caves (You can find it in Clever Cave)
1. Terrible hit box, you need really good precision to hit something with this guy
2. Starving like crazy when swimming
3. Hard to deal with large amount of enemy
If you live by the coast, these are excellent for travel but if you live deep into the island, don’t consider them. One way I use them is I ride down to the ocean and mine oil rocks and it’s a really easy way to get oil.
WARNING: 1. Make your trips short and quick down there because Sarcos don’t rise and lower in the ocean all to quick and oil rocks are typically down low, and because of oxygen
2. The ocean is dangerous so before you go down there make 100% sure you are safe
3. If there are jellyfish near an oil rock or even far away in the distance, go down there alone with a crossbow and shoot them down they will put your sarco to sleep leaving it defenseless.