How to tame them almost instantly, but it comes at a great cost.
1. Get 1 or 2 balm from artifact (Fastest way is from tributing hunter artifact, but before tributing save your game while you're right infront of the obelisk so you can restart again if you don't get the balm, also you can abuse this tips until you get what you wanted from a certain blueprints/items from the artifact tributing)
2. Mass tame allosaurus and make kibble from them, find them in mountains or the snow area (Optional) Use super fast quetz to travel to your base or make a temporary base around the mountains for faster kibble making
3. Find the griffins, knock and starve until their food bar is halved or completely starve them
4. Stuff a balm and the kibble up their arsch, wait for a second/minutes and enjoy your big bad bird.
1. Buy a major soothing balm if you have the amber
2. Get/buy 25-50 allo kibble if you want to tame a level 100-200
3. Starve them until they're half hungry something, stuff the balm and the kibble up their arsch, done, a cool griffin for you.
I tamed mine with starve tame, balm and kibble, maybe even tame some 450 if you want with this way, it's very fast and easy if you're good but a little hard for the newbies
Y’all better thank me for giving y’all this tip, this is probably the easiest way you can tame one. Okay so first off this is only gonna work on single player mode and works better on mobile(because of ancient amber). What your gonna need is 2 thatch foundation, 2 beds, 50-100 bio toxins/narcotics, 10x or 15x soothing balm(15x soothing balm can be bought on mobile for 45 ancient amber) and 10-20 allo kibble depending on the griffin’s level(for example I tamed two griffins both level 27 with 7 allo kibble(each) using 15x soothing balm both within 10 mins). On single player mode you can obviously sleep making time pass by faster so before starting make sure you’re ready to sleep. Then what you’re gonna wanna do is pick a low level griffin of your choice (for starters and to test this method) and separate it from the other griffins and lead it somewhere safe(or inside a trap). Once you’re in a safe/low danger area you just knock it out with whatever you got. Once it’s knocked out, let it’s torpor drop around 400-800(WITHOUT putting any food let it starve). After it drops a bit add some narcotics or bio toxin to fill whatever was lost and while the torpor is rising the griffin will not lose torpor until it’s either max torpor or gains the amount of torpor you put into it. Place a bed next to your griffin and go to sleep(make sure you sleep at 8 pm/20 and sleep for 7 hours). After waking up your griffin is probably gonna lose about 250 food and feed it some bio toxins/narcotics again to max it’s torpor and then if it’s still a bit dark/really early morning go quick and place the other bed a LITTLE further and “fast” travel to the other bed that’s close by, if you’re wondering why it’s because when you fast travel it actually makes your player be able to sleep again even after your just woken up. So after that if it allows you to sleep again, sleep once more, by doing that it drops your griffins hunger even more making it consume the food a lot quicker which makes it be tamed in less than a min. If you done this the correct way then it shouldn’t take more than 15 if it’s under level 40. Then done! You got a griffin. Up if it worked out! -V