His name was Morrina, Morri for short, he was a albino Griffin and he took 300 bio toxins, 400 narcotics, and 300 prime meat......................5 mother trucker hours 😫😩😫😩 is was allll worth it though.....now I need to find him a Girlfriend
For taming a griff you need to be one of three things.
1 lvl 85 or above
2 have the crown skin equipped
3 have Sam last name (such as radtmir name yourself with mir at the end of it) and be at least lvl 40
If you're like me without a primal pass and without a god console below level 90 you need to to this step to tame one.
1. Bring 500 biotoxin and 6-10 Allosaur kibble for level 10 Griffin and below it (Depends on the level)
2. Go to the mountain.
3. Set up the Griffin trap about 5 dino gates and 2 dino door.(you can see it on YouTube)
4. Bring also a bed and a foundation, wall and ceiling (so you can sleep without the restriction of "too bright can't sleep"
5. Find some Griffin ending with the last name as yours. If you can't find, kill all the Griffin without the last 2 letters of similar to yours. Wait and be patient kill then wait repeat until you find one with the last 2 letter of the name is similar to your name. (This method will make the Griffin respect you and you will be able to tame that Griffin)
6. Lure it to the trap
7. Shoot it with all you've got to make it unconscious.
8. Use soothing balm and Allosaur kibble
9. Feed it with biotoxin then sleep.(to skip 7 hrs time.)
I remember when these came out in mobile, my friend and I started saluting at it to maybe tame it, because it said that it doesn’t respect you. We lst 4 argies, a quetz, and an anky(it was near our metal farm) So yea. Also, they only respect you when you have the same surname(last three letters) IF it’s lower than lvl 20. It took me awhile to figure that out, about 3 hours to be exact. Hope this helps
1. Prepare many Allo kibbles, bio toxins,
and a soothing or major soothing balm.
2. Make 4 stone Dino gateframe and 2 Dino
3. Find the one which respect you.
4. Lure it to the trap, and trap it.
5. Shoot it with darts, cuz usually arrows
will kill it.
6. If you're in single player, make a bed
and foundation in order to skip the
7. Use the soothing balm on it, and feed
8. Good luck, and Enjoy your Griffin.