Hey there! This is A SUPER SERIOUS TIP! If u want a high level use a 15x soothing balm… they cost 45 amber but an easy way to get amber is to go around the map on ur fastest flyer or mount and open supply drops… there is a 25% chance u will get amber, the better the drop, the more amber u get, also if u find a ringed drip they have a 40% to drop amber, underwater drops have a 30% of amber drop, ringed underwater drops have a 50% chance of amber drop, the maximum amber u can get from a drop is 5. Also cave drops have a 25% to drop amber… One more thing, the artifact of the strong can reward amber occasionaly as well. PLS PLS PLS UP THIS SO PPL CAN SEE THIS!!! -Valkeri
If you’re in single player, Taming these will be much easier, just follow these steps.
1. Select a low lvl griffin, Lead it away from the mountian into a trap where there are no creatures
2. Place down a bed and sleep, this will cause the griffin to be starving when u KO it. (Only works in single player, in Multiplayer just leave it trapped for a few hours and dont let it kill anything)
3. Knock it out, Get soothing balm and give it to the griffin, Then get prime meat or allo kibble and give it to the griffin. Just make sure you have enough so that it tames
4. Get another low lvl griffin with the same last letters in its name that is the opposite gender.
5. Repeat the process, tame up around 2-4 females and 1 male only.
6. Breed them, make griffin kibble.
7. Repeat the process with a high lvl griffin, but use griffin kibble instead.
Quick tip: when i tamed a 290 griffin at 10x balm it needed 4 griffin kibble and at 15x balm it needed 3, if that helps.