If you use a stone trap, when she impregnates you sometimes it will become glitched and she doesn't go away. However she will try to run away just let her run since she's stuck in the trap and she will go back to normal and you can keep repeating this until everyone gets impregnated. And by the way she has to be standing on foundations for this to work
To obtain a reaper king you must first find a reaper queen which you must then lower their health to almost dead after you have done this you will have to tank its hits for a while whilst you wait for it to impregnate you once it does this it will bury back underground leaving you at severely low health, at this point you should return to your base where you should have reaper pheramone glands which are obtained by killing reapers however whilst you wait you can gain experience by killing things which will increase the level of your reaper king after it burst, after the 12 hour long wait from first being impregnated is over you should consume a pheramone gland which will alow you to imprint to the baby after it has burst out of you withought killing you, after you have imprinted on it you just raise it much like any other meat eater feeding it raw meat until it matures however if you would like to aquire multiples of these creature you will have to repeat the process ovee again.
getting a reaper:
1) find reaper queen in purple radiation area
2) get her to about 2k hp or less, she will start to have a glow effect
3) walk up to the queen with a shield, stand right under her
4) she will impregnate you, and burrow under ground. u will be at low hp.
-You have 12 hrs to gain as much exp as you can, capping out at 75 lvls.
-Each lvll requires 700exp to be gained via killing other creatures.
- Cap out baby by killing dinos (spinos give a lot of exp)
1) Baby is aggressive to everything in baby phase. Use pheromone glands dropped from killing wild reaper queens to calm the baby and prevent it from attacking you. ( each lasts 5 min). Baby phase lasts about 8 hours
2) make sure to give birth in a separate room so baby reaper doesn’t run away. baby eats meat. light hurts baby.
3) if you feed your baby without pheromone glands it will bite you. Every bite lowers its food by 500 (feeding w/o glands not recommended)
4) Juvi+ is normal breed.
When raising no need to get a lot of glands for baby. Just farm like 2500 meat before birth
Take off all your stuff from inventory
Put on one gland and keep the 2500 meat on you
After birth feed the baby reaper until glands run out
Eat 10 meat to lower your Health and let baby reaper kill you
It takes all the meat from your inventory after killing you
So it now has 2500 meat when it only supposed to hold 5
That should more than take it to juvenile where you no longer need glands
Up too make raising easy for others. Good luck guys.
The queen will not impregnate you when she is under the Charge effect. Bring her to low health, put all chargelights off, and tank her approximately 1-2 minutes. Works 100%. The level of the queen is important for the Level of the baby. A level 150 queen will give you a level 150 baby. With leveling while the baby is in the stomach, you can get a 225 baby reaper king!