getting a reaper:
1) find reaper queen in purple radiation area
2) get her to about 2k hp or less, she will start to have a glow effect
3) walk up to the queen with a shield, stand right under her
4) she will impregnate you, and burrow under ground. u will be at low hp.
-You have 12 hrs to gain as much exp as you can, capping out at 75 lvls.
-Each lvll requires 700exp to be gained via killing other creatures.
- Cap out baby by killing dinos (spinos give a lot of exp)
1) Baby is aggressive to everything in baby phase. Use pheromone glands dropped from killing wild reaper queens to calm the baby and prevent it from attacking you. ( each lasts 5 min). Baby phase lasts about 8 hours
2) make sure to give birth in a separate room so baby reaper doesn’t run away. baby eats meat. light hurts baby.
3) if you feed your baby without pheromone glands it will bite you. Every bite lowers its food by 500 (feeding w/o glands not recommended)
4) Juvi+ is normal breed.
If you put foundations under the reaper it can not burry. This way you can keep farming the same reaper for the best stats because every baby reaper, even if its from the same queen, will have different stats.
you can not reroll stats with the same reaper they will pop the same every time
you can not find colored reapers until one pops, the color of the reaper will repeat from the same reaper but you will not know it pops colors til one pops, queen will look normal.
you can transfer with babies in you
shotgun spinos or reapers on drakes back for extra 75lvls
blackbox self with cooked meat for baby to harvest you when popping in a closed room(this way it cant run anymore and will feed itself almost to full grown on x4 if not full)
to get pregnant build the oldskool larger trap its more efficient on gaining reaper aggro and animations run smoother) and preferably build outside of rads, rads will instakill your baby if you get even a glimpse of rad sickness