To obtain a reaper king you must first find a reaper queen which you must then lower their health to almost dead after you have done this you will have to tank its hits for a while whilst you wait for it to impregnate you once it does this it will bury back underground leaving you at severely low health, at this point you should return to your base where you should have reaper pheramone glands which are obtained by killing reapers however whilst you wait you can gain experience by killing things which will increase the level of your reaper king after it burst, after the 12 hour long wait from first being impregnated is over you should consume a pheramone gland which will alow you to imprint to the baby after it has burst out of you withought killing you, after you have imprinted on it you just raise it much like any other meat eater feeding it raw meat until it matures however if you would like to aquire multiples of these creature you will have to repeat the process ovee again.
Just trap it in stone, get its health below 2000 using the charge lights and any weapon, (ascendant sniper works great) and once it’s below 2000, turn of lights, go close to it, it should grab you, (may take a while) and bam, your pregnant! Get as much Xp as possible, not using a mount, and make sure your in a small room when the baby comes out. They eat a TON. If I get 50 ups, I’ll make a giga tip. Thanks for reading!
If you want your very own Reaper King, Here's what you'll need to do:
-Hunt down a Reaper Queen and get it's heath to below 2000. The easiest way to do his is a trap. When the Queen begins to grow red, it means she's willing to transfer a symbiote to you. Aproach her, and a cutscene will play. After the cutscene has ended, you'll have an Offspring Buff with a countdown timer.
- You now have until the countdown ends to gather as much co as possible. The amount if co you gain determines what level your Reaper King will be.
-Make sure to stock up on Pheromone Glands! You'll need them to truck the baby into thinking you're its mother. If you don't have any, it will attack you.
-Once the baby is born, is will run around, VERY quickly. It won't stop until it kills something. I would suggest building a small room (2×2 maybe?) and to have something for the reaper o kill. Make sure to consume the Pheromone Gland before the baby is born.
2) get her to about 2k hp or less, she will start to have a glow effect
3) walk up to the queen with a shield, stand right under her
4) she will impregnate you, and burrow under ground. u will be at low hp.
-You have 12 hrs to gain as much exp as you can, capping out at 75 lvls.
-Each lvll requires 700exp to be gained via killing other creatures.
- Cap out baby by killing dinos (spinos give a lot of exp)
1) Baby is aggressive to everything in baby phase. Use pheromone glands dropped from killing wild reaper queens to calm the baby and prevent it from attacking you. ( each lasts 5 min). Baby phase lasts about 8 hours
2) make sure to give birth in a separate room so baby reaper doesn’t run away. baby eats meat. light hurts baby.
3) if you feed your baby without pheromone glands it will bite you. Every bite lowers its food by 500 (feeding w/o glands not recommended)
In order to get a reaper king, you must find a queen, found in Halls of the Reaper Queen, then you must hit it
via Rock Drake or ballista turrets until it has a reddish pinkish glow, then walk up to it with good armor and a couple shields, it will then sniff you and grab you with it's tail, when it is done grabbing you, you will be severely injured, you have 5 hours to grind xp for the queen, kill other queens for pheremone glands, and when the time comes, on the last ten seconds, eat a pheromone gland and have a cryo on you in a pen, claim it, and cryo it, when deployed, it will act normal. Now you raise it, and bam, you have a reaper.