Few things that I have noticed while raising bloodstalkers:
They are a very easy raise, 2 days is a very short time and they rarely eat if you do it right. They will eat raw meat like most while raising, but man it’s like feeding a rex. They chug through the meat. Rather than doing constant meat runs, grab yourself an owl (or make a bunch of beds if on genesis) and farm about 100-200 blood packs. They eat these much slower than raw meat, and it makes life a lot easier.
Don’t quote me on accuracy, and correct me if i’m wrong, but on official settings they eat about 25 blood packs an hour. Within the bloodstalkers inventory, bloodbags have a 1:45:00 spoil timer which is awesome. Basically, you can put a few hundred in these things inventories and leave them out overnight if you’re going for mutations and not imprints. Test for yourself and see on these numbers i crunched before you go to bed or work, best wishes!
1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground