1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground
The bloodstalker sounds like it might be found in extinction but it is only found in genises, it might later on be added to ragnorock for it has a bunch of scorched earth exclusives and a few valagraio exclusives. Like if you want this to be added to ragnorock
If a survivor has ingested beer, a tamed Bloodstalker’s name will temporarily change while under the effects of said alcohol. Try it out for yourself, some of the names include “Blerdsterker”, “Mr. Wiggles”, and my personal favorite “Grabby McSlurpy”.
(ps4) L2 next to a surface to climb. Can move tames around, just be careful not to reel them in all the way.. or they die. Press the right joystick down to swipe/attack. Can swim in water if you make it follow you under. Bonus fact: On the giant trees there are rare mushroom sprouts, crystals with green gems, and islands with trees (one has a full lake!)
Can double jump, can climb, can walk on water, highlights creatures, can shoot bio tether to grapple and drag creatures to you (including flyers) can shoot a single tether to swing around or shoot 2 simultaneous tethers to propell you forward or to set up position to ambush. Keep holding the tether button to pull you towards the tether point and accelerate speed. (ps4) L2 for double tether (disconnects automatically after pulling you to the point) R2 for single tether (doesnt disconnect automatically). Can move extremely fast when tethering correctly.