1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground
You can use baby oviraptors to pick up your bloodstalker eggs, and then the baby oviraptors die their body time is the same as the egg incubation timer so you can drag the egg anywhere until it hatches.
You just need to have a Gilly, take it off when you find the stalker you want, then while taming equip it again to prevent swarms from spotting you, and also helps after you tame it, cos another stalker can take you straight off it once tamed lol its happend ^^
When taming these magnificent creatures I find it easier to grapple the creature out the tree. It makes the process so much easier and quicker as other blood hungry spiders cant grab you while you get your 150 Bloodstalker 😜 👍🏻so everyone can see 💪💪💪
Tame a 5-6 pheomias, get each one to about 1500-1800 hp, let the blood stalker grab it and kill it, the taming effectiveness will go up by 5% on the first kill, it will jump up by 2% additionally per kill..took me about 4 pheomias to get it to 100% effectiveness
It’s a passive game. Use the blood extraction tool to get blood bags. Lots of them. Make sure to have healing vials. Get webbed and pulled in with the blood bags in the passive taming slot at the end of your bar on the right. Keep putting more in as he/she drinks them. I needed 400 ish for a 95
Find a location that has healthy number of bloodstalker, sport a ghillie shit and build a wood base with 4 foundations 1 wall high stick 4 beds inside,preserving bin and a storage box, makes your blood last 4 hours+ enough time to get approx 1k+ blood plus the 4 beds minimum allow you to respawn at that spot continually I've tamed 2 so far with no issues with this method 2 attempts 2 successful tames, once one grabs you and its taming meter appears go into inventory screen and stay on it so swarm doesnt interrupt the taming.