For full Bloodstalker taming details, get the taming calculator app.
Put Blood Packs in your inventory and let the Bloodstalker trap you and consume the Blood Packs. ℹ️ After selecting your level, use the calculations in the row that matches your Bloodstalker's level. For example, for a Level 120 Bloodstalker, use the row labeled ("Lvl 1-140") ⚠️ IMPORTANT: The required amount of Blood Packs will vary by up to 25% with each Bloodstalker. Based on numerous tests and user reports, Dododex shows the estimated average required. Your total may be a bit higher or lower. Always bring at least 25% more. If your results are more than a 25% difference, please share your results using the 'Report Data Error' so I can improve the model.
Dont need to put blood bags in any slot. They'll eat them straight from your inventory.
Be warned that multiple swarms will come an interupt your taming process knocking you loose an you'll fall an possibly die. So bring help.
1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground
Have fun and good luck taming a Bloodstalker
If a survivor has ingested beer, a tamed Bloodstalker’s name will temporarily change while under the effects of said alcohol. Try it out for yourself, some of the names include “Blerdsterker”, “Mr. Wiggles”, and my personal favorite “Grabby McSlurpy”.