ARK's base taming speed on PC, PS4, and Xbox is now doubled, meaning 1× is as fast as what 2× was previously. Dododex has been updated to reflect this. Use the "presets" dropdown for common multipliers.
For full Bloodstalker taming details, get the taming calculator app.
Taming Calculator (Passive)
Put Blood Packs in your inventory and let the Bloodstalker trap you and consume the Blood Packs. Let it eat a few tamed creatures to increase effectiveness. ℹ️ After selecting your level, use the calculations in the row that matches your Bloodstalker's level. For example, for a Level 120 Bloodstalker, use the row labeled ("Lvl 1-140") ⚠️ IMPORTANT: The required amount of Blood Packs will vary by up to 25% with each Bloodstalker. Based on numerous tests and user reports, Dododex shows the estimated average required. Your total may be a bit higher or lower. Always bring at least 25% more.
Look from somebody who tamed 1 after looking at a lot the max items you’ll need is 10 grappling hooks for safety 10 parachutes and at least 200 blood packs. I tamed a level 15 with only 80 packs so keep in mind higher levels are going to be very hefty and time consuming I recommend making a base on a spawn and getting your blood from there instead of waiting for bed timers
Here are some choices for completing Bog missions!:)
1. Gauntlet missions
NEVER USE RANGE!! That would totally kill you
Use a pike, spear or flamethrower. Spear so you can throw and do melee, pike bec it's strong, and flamethrower because it quickly burns your enemies to ashes.. All the while fun;D
Y'know what. Just don't run into anything and you're good.
Keep the farthest out in the water as you can, and throw the net at the nearest fish. Bam auto collect time bby
When you're protecting a little froggo or something, make sure to have tames follow you on AGGRESSIVE while on a strong tame. This guarantees a success because it keeps the creatures away
5. Track and kill
Bring strong and fast tames. Sarco, kapro, spino raptor ect. Attack target
6. Pickup and retrieve
Like Track and Kill, bring strong and fast tames. Follow HLN-A's checkpoints while riding with a pack of raptors
1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground
The bloodstalker sounds like it might be found in extinction but it is only found in genises, it might later on be added to ragnorock for it has a bunch of scorched earth exclusives and a few valagraio exclusives. Like if you want this to be added to ragnorock