Yes the bloodstalker takes WAY too many blood bags and hopefully either they reduce it or let taming multiplier effect the tame. To get the blood bags I suggest getting a lot of health on your character then place 10ish beds in your base and then start taking out blood and respawning in your base. While tamed, the bloodstalker will begin to drink blood from the player to regenerate health very quickly which is great since they don’t have a saddle slot or helmet slot and helps it survive.
1. Taming efficiency is going to be quite low during tame and in order to fix that, you need to sacrifice some tames to it
2. Other Bloodstalkers may try to grab you while your already being succ'd, in order to stop that, kill all other Bloodstalkers in the visible area
3. To stop Insect Swarms from interrupting your taming, open your inventory during the taming process, they for some reason don't detect you with your inv open
4. Bring a parachute just in case you are dropped for some reason
5. When he is tamed, only use him to get around and only level Stamina and Health. He is a garbage fighter and if his health gets low, he will start eating you and will kill you but in order to stop yourself from dying, put blood packs in your inv, he will eat those instead until his health is normal again
6. They can be breeded but be warned, when they have an egg, you cannot pick up the egg because it becomes attached to the ground
You can use baby oviraptors to pick up your bloodstalker eggs, and then the baby oviraptors die their body time is the same as the egg incubation timer so you can drag the egg anywhere until it hatches.