It can break anything and is so hard to get so it’s not easy
They CANNOT attack you while in the water!!! 🔺 SO PPL CAN SEE!
Taming an Arthropleura is really simple
Note: there's always a risk of losing your genitals so be careful when taming
Step 1: Spoil meat. Because nobody will waste broth of enlightenment
Step 2: make bug repellent. Ghillie Armor isn't necessary, the bugs pretend you have ghillie
Step 3: Carefully approach Satan (he won't notice you)
Step 4: feed him spoiled meat
Step 5: cyropod it and get the hell out of there as soon as possible because you don't have the saddle.
Step 6: make a saddle
Step 7: realise it can't climb anything on mobile
Step 8: Get Depressed
Step 9: Realise nothing agroes it and that you can easily just speedrun caves
Step 10: Ascendant Long neck.
PICK IT UP WITH A MEGALOSAURUS AND TAME IT FROM THERE IT IS !) TIMES EASIER AS NO CAVE ANIMALS ATTACK IT!!!!!!
Arthropluras are passively tamed, before you approach them, you need to use bug repellent. Here is a list of most effective to least effective taming foods:
1.Broth Of Enlightenment
2. Spoiled Meat
3. Raw Meat
The Arthroplura saddle is unlocked at level 54 and costs 30 engram points.
ARK Community: Too bad a titan is basicly an expensive, end-game raid tame.
Arthropluera: Hold my beer
Why must the most scariest and violent things be tamed passively?
They can be found in genesis in the magmasaur cave. Make the button green so the app creators can see
Easiest and safest way to tame this is to lure it under water. They stop aggro and you can tame as you please. Just make sure you come up for air every once in a while. Also be sure the water is deep enough.
they CANNOT attack you while in the water!
-Taming ARK Mobile-
*Note : If you kill Arthropluera, take its implant, and revive it back, it will not be immune to aggro, and you will be attacked by cave creatures. You must only tame it in the cave.
1. Wear ghillie suit(optional, but would be better if you have it), and use bug repellant.
2. Find your desired level of Arthropluera. Then kill all cave creature around it(spiders, scorpions, bats, snakes).
3. Walk up to the Arthropluera slowly and because you're on mobile, make sure not to accidentally punch it.
4. Put taming food(Broth of Enlightenment, Spoiled meat) in your quick inventory because this thing use non-violent tame method. When you see the prompt feed it until it is tamed.
5. Congratulations, now you got yourself an Arthropluera. Now you can explore swamp cave and yeti cave without the fear of getting attack by high level cave creature.