Not that hard to tame all you need is bug repellent and what your taming it with and you use the bug repellent and just go feed it I tamed mine on rag and it was very easy just had to kill the others from far range with a fabricated sniper
Though the broth is kinda hard to get, ( 1 black pearl, 5 rhino horns, citronal, rockarrots, savroot, longrass, fiber, mejos and the waterskin ) these guys are OP. First, their spit. Though I’ve never really played on servers and so have never seen a raid, I know that these guys are perfect for raids. The spit deals 35x the amount a regular attack would do, so it rips apart even journeyman flak. Then, their overall ability to break EVERYTHING. Stone, metal even goddamn TEK will be broken by these guys! Even the giga and titan can’t break those things! And lastly, the yeti cave. Known as the hardest cave on the island due to the yeti inhabitants and the creature level limit pass in there, the arthro’s ability to be completely ignored, even when attacking things, it does the job. Arthros should be an 100% definite tame. No matter whether you want one or not!
1. Make some bug repellent
2. Get some Broth of Enlightenment
3. Go to Cave of Hunter and kill basically anything in the caves but leave the Arthro you wish to tame
4. Get some distance between you and the Arthro and take the bug repellent
5. Dismount your tame and walk up to it and give it the Broth of Enlightenment (took me only 1 with a 10x Soothing Balm to get a lvl 130)
6. Bam!!! You can run the Cave of the Strong and Immune without even being attacked
Hint: I did this on mobile so not sure if this method works for console and PC
Really easy tame on mobile at least and very much worth it to run the cave of the strong and immune without anything agroing on you 🤷♂️ Tip: YOU MUST TAME IT IN THE CAVE OR IT WILL LOSE ITS NON-AGRO ABILITY APON CAVE RUNS!!!
Easiest and safest way to tame this is to lure it under water. They stop aggro and you can tame as you please. Just make sure you come up for air every once in a while. Also be sure the water is deep enough.