1. Make some bug repellent
2. Get some Broth of Enlightenment
3. Go to Cave of Hunter and kill basically anything in the caves but leave the Arthro you wish to tame
4. Get some distance between you and the Arthro and take the bug repellent
5. Dismount your tame and walk up to it and give it the Broth of Enlightenment (took me only 1 with a 10x Soothing Balm to get a lvl 130)
6. Bam!!! You can run the Cave of the Strong and Immune without even being attacked
Hint: I did this on mobile so not sure if this method works for console and PC
To tame these I recommend no armor or ghillie and crouched.Also get behind it.These are scary can mostly one shot armor under chitin if not hide or cloth it really destroy your armor.You can find them in south cave and the clever cave.
Really easy tame on mobile at least and very much worth it to run the cave of the strong and immune without anything agroing on you 🤷♂️ Tip: YOU MUST TAME IT IN THE CAVE OR IT WILL LOSE ITS NON-AGRO ABILITY APON CAVE RUNS!!!
Easiest and safest way to tame this is to lure it under water. They stop aggro and you can tame as you please. Just make sure you come up for air every once in a while. Also be sure the water is deep enough.