Ok most people say these big boys are for beginners but your wrong it’s the best guy for underwear mount it restores its stamina instantly under water it’s not good on land but put that puppy in the water you will love it 10/10
During my first 30 days of playing on my single player world, I was able to take 4 of these absolute beasts. We were UNSTOPPABLE. That was until an Alpha Megladon absolutely wrecked all four of them. Can I get an F for my boys
Once upon a time, my Sarco and I were hunting some Megalodons for fish meat, when a pack of Cnidaria stung the both of us, I tried to swim to the shore but it's too late. Mantas and Megs attacked me and my Sarco. My Sarco tried to fight back, biting his opponents. I swam back to the shore, and... My Sarco never came back. His dead corpse was a feast for Mantas and Megalodons. I hold my fists, my mind thirst for revenge. Rifle in hand, I swam back, shooting every Megalodon and Mantas I see. It was a bloodbath, bodies of Megalodon and Mantas floating in the ocean. I avenged his death… My Sarco…
Rain pours down to the land. He left his beloved wife and son.
I tamed one of these bois in a trap when it was level 80. I used it to get oil at sea because my base was on the beach. If you decide to do the same as me I will warn you one thing, stay clear of the jellyfish. They killed my sarco at level 138 it was defenseless because it got put to sleep. But it is good for quickly getting lots of oil early in the game, just make sure it’s safe.
For me, is one of the best pets. It can be tamed easily and fast, and then he give u absolutely defense on the coasts of the island, and underwater. 4 more things about him that helps a lot in game:
1. His speed in water is very big, so u can go for all island by rivers without fear to be eated(if u need, u can escape with him)
2. Ability "C" Is good to hunting, and deal not bad damage(bit more of normal attack)
3. He can pass in almost all caves, so it good companion there(I'm not very "pro" In game, but in South caves, sarco give u the easiest way to obtain a lots of exp, chitin and meat, without doing a lot of work)
4. The last one special and very useful thing that sarco have, is his possibility to turn in one jump, when u want. So if u are on the land, and being attacked from back, only focus camera in the enemy and click on attack button.
Try to tame a male and female get them to 60+ Level and start breeding with every baby you get imprint and then start breeding imprinted ones, once you get a mutation imprint that but because that one will be a really good sarco when adult make it strong enough just incase you come upon something horrifically strong that you need to fight, and ur alone with ur mutated imprinted sarco, and in my opinion there the best for water caves there fast, strong though there not a “boss” type of Dino there good for underwater caves and exploring the ocean but if you wanna explore the ocean make them really strong because when I was a noob I had a lvl 55 sarco I took it out in the ocean (it wasn’t imprinted) AND A LVL 10 MEGLADON ALONE KILLED IT 😀. There really fast and agile in water and if you turn ur screen behind them and bite they will do a really fast turn.
Good mount to take into rivers and even the ocean. Good for hunting fish and I've even seen it beat a megladon. But never use it to fight a Rex because if things go south it is a very slow land mount. Short and sweet it is a hunting mount
If you live by the coast, these are excellent for travel but if you live deep into the island, don’t consider them. One way I use them is I ride down to the ocean and mine oil rocks and it’s a really easy way to get oil.
WARNING: 1. Make your trips short and quick down there because Sarcos don’t rise and lower in the ocean all to quick and oil rocks are typically down low, and because of oxygen
2. The ocean is dangerous so before you go down there make 100% sure you are safe
3. If there are jellyfish near an oil rock or even far away in the distance, go down there alone with a crossbow and shoot them down they will put your sarco to sleep leaving it defenseless.