Guys this is the ersieht was to tame a quetzal. All you need is a tapejara.
1) Whisle your Tapejara to follow you
2) Ride you Tapejara and surch for a quetzal
3) When you found a quetzal, go an the back of the Tapejara (dont forget that you have to make the follow whisle on Tapejara, otherwise the will Flyer to the ground)
4) Make the attack whisle while you are on the Tapejata's back, so your tapejara will follow the quetzal.
5) Just shoot the quetzal with tranq darts/arrow and make the passive whisle on the Tapejara when he is too close to the Quetzal.
6) Repeat that till the quetzal gets knocked out and enjoy your quetzal taming.
TIPP: They spawn near the Obelisk and fly trought the whole map after spawning. GOOD LUCK!
If it was helpful⬆️ If not⬇️
The fun way is to jump off and grapple to your argie and whistle it to attack and since argies are slow it won’t catch up in time so tranq till it goes out also bring parachutes and consider liking so more people will know
If you drop a quetzal due to knockout, and it lands next to a giga...just know, the quetzal belong to the giga. Now you get to watch your would be quetzal get eaten by a giga. Now you can go home and cry.
For people about lvl 40: these things spawn at the oblisks but the red one is normally most found on use grappling hook and hook your pteranodon’s anus then whistle attack and shoot and whistle passive and repeat use rex kibble and not meat since THE DAM MEAT TAKES 50 YEARS if your reading this i dare you to feed it with stimberries (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎If you want to save da nubs thx for reading this long as comment lol -Drax
You need a shocking dart engram, a ptera & some skill. Oh, and a parachute 🪂. Ride on your ptera after the quetzal and hop off with the parachute, whistle follow for your ptera. Shoot the quetz. Reapeat. I shot it in the face a few times next to a rex so it got its due of rockets 🧨 in the face then i shoved some meat 🍖 down the quetzs throat
I swear when ever I would knock one of these guys out if would always find a way to commit suicide from getting knocked out in the middle of the swamp to drowning in the most tiny puddle I ever seen. I cried because this game just does not want me to have a quetzal