Dont bother taming one there useless a qetzel is so much better
I'm already scared of the Loch Ness Monster...
And this just makes it even more terrifying
Okay that grin is just the creepiest, am I right?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...why is this guys face like mine when I wake up at 2AM and look at memes without my parents knowing then trying to hold back my laughing and before I know it my face looks like this...updoot plz...
Research shows that 99% or players call their first plesiosaur Nessy. The other 1% are suspected psychopaths
Shoot it with a LONG-NECK rifle......... wow im just not funny at all.
This boii looks like he wants to sell you drugs and is like
No we’re good
Who invited this guy?
Beware the noodle swarm
-some youtuber I watched
The plesiosaur has the dead eyed stare of someone who has seen death and lived to tell the tale plus it's Scottish.
Look at his beautiful face, if you don’t believe me just look at him again