ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Are you a new Ark player? A Tipp for you. He is fast... faster than you. The best way is craft Bola and Bola the Parasaur. Knock out and feed it with Berries. Dont miss nacoberries... Good you tamed it! Craft a Parasaur saddle and ride it! Good luck.
But how to tame parasaur:
Step one find one
Step two bola it
Step three hit in head with club/slingshot until it falls to the ground unconscious, if it's dead then u succ
Step four put 25 or so mejoberries in its inventory, this can be accessed by pressing y
Step five wait 1-2 min
Step six name it
Step seven occasionally put more Mejos in inventory
Step seven is a thing you do once it has eaten all of its berries in its inventory.
THATS HOW TO TAME A PARASAUR.
Please read this I put like 7-10 minutes of typing this in.
1. Find a good level pary
2. Craft a bola and use it
3. Knock it out a high level pary will not get knocked out by fists or bat
4. Get into the Dododex app then type in parasaur what level it is the it will tell you
How much food it needs
5. Put narcotic in its inventory (if you play on Xbox switch or ps4 press the right trigger every eight seconds on t narcotic the parasaur will eat the food on its own)
6. You have a pary!! Congratulations!
Up if this was helpful
Throw bola and use club to hit if you think it almost unconscious attack slower or use slingshot if you want more lv be careful bola will be destroyed if you hit it when unconscious lv will will plus lesser
Utility Roles for Parasaur:
1. Long Range Scout. Paras have naturally high stamina, so they can cover distance without needing to rest. Plus their turret mode gives you alerts for nearby enemies (level Movement Speed to ensure you can outrun any threats you come across...RIP my very first Para)
2. Pack Mule. Paras have very high weight for the early game. Even low level Paras can carry a lot of stuff. Just jump on it's back when you're overencumbered and it will take care of the rest. (level weight to make sure your mount doesn't get overencumbered as well)
3. Turret. As mentioned, Paras have an in-built turret mode to root out enemies. It has a pretty long range too so if your out exploring it can come in handy. (level Health and Melee Damage in case your Para gets jumped)
4. Berry Harvester. By far the easiest way to get berries is to use a Para. Need Narcoberries to make Narcotics? Use a Para! Need Mejoberries for tames? Use a Para! (level weight to carry as much berries as you can!)
My name is ShinyChimchar01 and if you like my tip, please up to let me know! I've done the same tips on the Trike and Raptor and my next tip will be on the Carbonemys.
Step 1:Bola it
Step 2: Club it
Step 3: Tame it and then make a saddle
Great berry harvester, I have entire stacks of narco berries and others :D
#stopparasuarabuse they don't deserve all of the hateful crimes done to them
Use bola to keep it from running
To make your life easier, use a bola. It will keep it from running while you knock it out. Club to the head works well but takes quite a few shots.
How to Tame a Parasaur EASY
1. Find Parasaur
2. Bola Parasaur
3. Knock it out with club,fist, etc. (whatever works for you)
4. Put berries in the Parasaur’s inventory (in my experience, you can give it most of the berries in the ARK game)
5. Wait for it to tame
Enjoy your new Parasaur!
Tip- When you put a saddle on a Parasaur and ride it, the Parasaur goes really fast. It is faster than you, so you should Bola it. The Parasaur has a lot of stamina. Oh, and I lost my Parasaur to a Raptor. 1 like= 1 RIP cloud :(
How to tame para
1: attack him/her with bola
2: punch him/her until unsoncios
3:transfer beries to him/her inventory waituntil the tame finish
Weldone you Just neet to equip the sadle
I see alot of comments giving tips for beginners but some don't realize beginners don't have tranq guns or bola bolas.My advice is punching it unconscious and they do run faster than you so try doing this in a forest with lots of trees since they always get stuck between them.Then feed them mejoberries and narcoberries until tamed.Hoped that helped ❤️