2. Make a small pen that will fit them both (it must be small enough make sure they aren’t more than a tail length from each other)
3. For mobile enable wander on them both for anything else enable wander/mating on them both
4. Red Hearts will appear on top of them wait a little until the female lays a fertile egg
5. Once egg is laid IMMEDIATELY pick it up
6. Run to camp fire, light it and put egg under
7. If the egg says it’s too hot turn off fire, if to cold build and light another fire
8. When it’s at a perfect temp wait for it to hatch WARNING: THE TEMP MAY CHANGE MAKE SURE IT DOSENT OVER HEAT OR FREEZE!!!
9. One hatched claim it
10. FEED IT MEAT
Now u have baby! It need to be fed ALOT so have a good stack of food for it. Use reg meat not fish meat cuz fish doesn’t feed him as good. it will eat on its own. Also it won’t attack until it’s an adult, but it will run around. turn OFF wander! Hope this is helpful thx for reading
These have some properties that made them great as a first tame:
1. They are EVERYWHERE - you can get yourself a couple of these and no dino will be a match to you, except Theri, that thing will wreck all of you, recommend getting at least 10 to take it out.
2. They are easy to tame - if yours are being slaughtered, they can at least buy you time to run away and you can recruit some new ones right away.
3. They spit blinding poison - I think the poison affect all dino, even the big one, so not only it will weaken your enemy and make it more vulnerable, but in case they are not winning, you still have time to run away.
My preference over most dinos because if you have a pack of 12-20 then you can easily take down some low to mid level predators… what I did was tame all the dillos i’d need them tame a trike and when I got a saddle for it I would make all the dillos follow me on it and we will be an unstoppable force… one of my fillips is named “Alabamian cousin” up For my Alabamain cousin