how to tame annoying ahh carnos that kill most dino’s and you:
1. get bow (level 10) and tranq arrows (level 21)
2. make a trap for it (u can easily find on yt)
3. find carno and shoot tranq arrows while u run to ur trap and trap it
4. shoot tranq arrows until it is unconscious.
5. feed it meat (raw meat, raw mutton, prime meat,etc)
6. boom, u got a carno.
tranq arrows are unlocked at level 21 but need narcotics (level 6) which are craftable at a Mortar and Pestle with Nacroberries (black ones) and Spoiled meat (keep any meat in ur inventory for along time to make it spoil).
IF THIS WAS HELPFUL, PRESS THE ARROW POINTED TO THE SKY
Now, your probably wondering what do I do to tame a Carno?
1. Make some tranq arrows, about four
2. Find the Carno of course
3. Shoot it on the neck bit but you can on the body
4. This gets tricky, you can feed it raw meat but if it’s over the level of 2, you need prime meat otherwise it will wake up before you can tame it, or just keep feeding it narco berries so it stays unconscious
5. This Carno is your sworn protecter, keep it away from stronger creatures just in case it gets killed
Alright listen up. Make a foundation floor 2x2 somewhere near a carnk you spot. Next build a doorframe walla round the foundations 2 high. Finally add WOOD RAMPs on one side of the box. MAKE SURE YOU USE WOOD RAMPS STONE IS TOO SHORT. Finally shoot the carno and run for your life into the box and run out through one of the doorframes when it falls in.
Here's an easy way to tame early on: Hunt raptors, they can drop tranq arrows. Get the bow engram(lvl 10). Tame a parasuar (they have decent health). Ride the parasuar, and knock out the carno. Make sure you can keep it knocked out. It does take forever to tame them.