So I had to restart my whole ark character because my brother deleted all my Ark data, and I went to tame a carno(mind you I've tamed a carno before), and no matter what kind of meat I put in the inventory it just wouldn't tame at All! Anyone know why?
how to tame annoying ahh carnos that kill most dino’s and you:
1. get bow (level 10) and tranq arrows (level 21)
2. make a trap for it (u can easily find on yt)
3. find carno and shoot tranq arrows while u run to ur trap and trap it
4. shoot tranq arrows until it is unconscious.
5. feed it meat (raw meat, raw mutton, prime meat,etc)
6. boom, u got a carno.
tranq arrows are unlocked at level 21 but need narcotics (level 6) which are craftable at a Mortar and Pestle with Nacroberries (black ones) and Spoiled meat (keep any meat in ur inventory for along time to make it spoil).
IF THIS WAS HELPFUL, PRESS THE ARROW POINTED TO THE SKY
Now, your probably wondering what do I do to tame a Carno?
1. Make some tranq arrows, about four
2. Find the Carno of course
3. Shoot it on the neck bit but you can on the body
4. This gets tricky, you can feed it raw meat but if it’s over the level of 2, you need prime meat otherwise it will wake up before you can tame it, or just keep feeding it narco berries so it stays unconscious
5. This Carno is your sworn protecter, keep it away from stronger creatures just in case it gets killed