ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Large bear traps are the most under used thing in the game. Get like 7 or 8 of the large variety and when you see a carno put one down between you and it, agro it, shoot transfer and rinse and repeat till he's down.
More Carnotaurus Taming & KO Tips
how to tame annoying ahh carnos that kill most dino’s and you:
1. get bow (level 10) and tranq arrows (level 21)
2. make a trap for it (u can easily find on yt)
3. find carno and shoot tranq arrows while u run to ur trap and trap it
4. shoot tranq arrows until it is unconscious.
5. feed it meat (raw meat, raw mutton, prime meat,etc)
6. boom, u got a carno.
tranq arrows are unlocked at level 21 but need narcotics (level 6) which are craftable at a Mortar and Pestle with Nacroberries (black ones) and Spoiled meat (keep any meat in ur inventory for along time to make it spoil).
IF THIS WAS HELPFUL, PRESS THE ARROW POINTED TO THE SKY
Up if carno should roar and have armour
Taking a Carnotaurus is actually pretty easy if you have the right items! (For Mobile edition!)
1. Get lots of meat or prime meat (prime meat is faster)
2. Get a Tranq Bow and Narcotics
3. Trap the Carnotaurus in a large bear trap (craft 2 just in case it escapes the trap)
4. Feed the carno the meat and feed it the narcotics when the unconscious bar gets low
5. And done! You have yourself a Carno!
PLEASE SUPPORT SO NOOBS CAN SEE!
Very easy taming:
Step 1 look for scorpions
Step 2 tame
Step 3 mount it
Step 4 look for carno, rex, etc.
Step 5 just attack they dont agro insects (evil laugh)
Step 6 watch as they fall unconcious
Step 7 shove prime meat down their throat
Step 8 wait or roam around the map
Step 9 tap yourself for a job well done in taming
Step 10 become the boss of the whole island (evil laugh)
DO NOT USE NORMAL BOLA, almost died due to a untrue tip
I highly recommend getting up high on a boulder or getting the carno stuck somewhere while knocking it out. Unless you are a high level, you will not be able to outrun it.
I use y trap on the carno and it work
The first time I tamed one I just stood there and walled hits till it was knocked out
*ITS OVER ANAKIN I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND*
You can knock these with a catapult