Want infinite fuel?
1. Get yourself a simple underwater tame like a meg
2. Kill anglers for gel
3. Store and keep burning in standing torches or refinery
( STANDING AND WALL TORCHES BURN BLUE)
I collect this with a plesiosaur and can burn 700 metal with just 30. Lucky I collected 5000
If you build a base on the rock island in the lake in aberration or the big lake near the surface entrance breed an army of fully mutated anglers, mantas, and eels and set them on wander and aggressive and your lakes will be karkinos and spino free
- Main use is after tamed they will attract more anglers which can be harvest for gel
- Secondary use would be a mobile underwater tame that also has a built in light
- Lastly they can be harvested for gel which tames Manta's
(Angeler gel is the longest burning fuel source at 6 min per gel)
This tame has a couple very nice features and a few drawbacks.
It collects pearls very well by biting them. I get about 50 per bite. You also don't have to get off your tame to collect pearls, which can save you some headaches.
This tame has fairly good speed and the stamina regenerates quickly.
When attacked by an electrophorus, the shock does not dismount the player but does momentarily prevent the angler from attacking.
This could be useful in passive taming the eels, as well as preventing many untimely deaths.
Drawbacks: it has a very small attack range and area of effect. It also has pretty low damage output. It is nearly useless at attacking anything larger than a mega piranha.
This creature is a pain in the neck to tame, but is a near magic solution to running out of pearls.