Be really care when knocking these things out from a distance! Unfortunately they don't look knocked out when they are so continuing to shoot darts at them can be an easy an unfortunate mistake to make.
- Main use for this tame is using the Angler as a "lure" for other anglers kill anglers for their gel. The gel is the longest burning fuel in the game at approx. 6 minutes per 1 gel
- secondly use is a light source underwater
If you build a base on the rock island in the lake in aberration or the big lake near the surface entrance breed an army of fully mutated anglers, mantas, and eels and set them on wander and aggressive and your lakes will be karkinos and spino free
- Main use is after tamed they will attract more anglers which can be harvest for gel
- Secondary use would be a mobile underwater tame that also has a built in light
- Lastly they can be harvested for gel which tames Manta's
(Angeler gel is the longest burning fuel source at 6 min per gel)
Anglers are found in the deeper parts of the ocean, finding them is as one would guess easy as their lures are easy to see at a distance, they are comparatively easy to kill for gel ( taming food for Mantas and the best fuel in game ) but in groups exceeding three then I suggest running, best take a megaladon.
Also can be lured by other tamed anglers lures.