- Main use for this tame is using the Angler as a "lure" for other anglers kill anglers for their gel. The gel is the longest burning fuel in the game at approx. 6 minutes per 1 gel
- secondly use is a light source underwater
- Main use is after tamed they will attract more anglers which can be harvest for gel
- Secondary use would be a mobile underwater tame that also has a built in light
- Lastly they can be harvested for gel which tames Manta's
(Angeler gel is the longest burning fuel source at 6 min per gel)
Use a high damage crossbow to avoid accidently killing the angler. If you dont have such a crossbow its highly advised to use tranq darts: however you need to lure the angler into a water cave and shooting it within as longneck rifles cant be use in water. Good luck
I would recommend taming a Basilosaurus first because they are not affected by shocks from eels and easy way to get bio toxin then you can scout one out. Best bet use harpoon gun with tranq spears to not kill. Spend a little time on icebergs gathering kairuku eggs and your all set.