"Hey I'm going on a pearl run, anyone wanna play bodyguard?"
Are you going to bite ammonites this time?"
"Told you it wasn't on purpose"
"Alright alright I'll go lemme get some scuba and I'll hop on the mosa"
Ten minutes later my tribemate is having to save me from two mosas, an alpha mosa, 50 anglers, 20 eels, 7 plesies all in one area
"STOP BITING THE AMMONITES"
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! they hide in the reefs and I hit them if they happen to be by a pearl patch! :'( "
Want infinite fuel?
1. Get yourself a simple underwater tame like a meg
2. Kill anglers for gel
3. Store and keep burning in standing torches or refinery
( STANDING AND WALL TORCHES BURN BLUE)
I collect this with a plesiosaur and can burn 700 metal with just 30. Lucky I collected 5000
Not hard to tame, how and tranq arrows work great, taming is short, and in my opinion with just a decent speed and weight they are not me of the best water tames! Unlike most water tames these guys are small, more maneuverable fast and the best part.. they come with their own headlights!
- Main use is after tamed they will attract more anglers which can be harvest for gel
- Secondary use would be a mobile underwater tame that also has a built in light
- Lastly they can be harvested for gel which tames Manta's
(Angeler gel is the longest burning fuel source at 6 min per gel)