Who else thinks they should be able to pick up poop when wandering?!
TIPP: (EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW)
1) They spawn inside the LOWER SOUTH CAVE and you can easily tame them up PASSIB using ROTTEN FLESH
2) If you put POOP inside their Inventory and let them WALK they will produce FRETILIZER and OIL after a period of time
3) I would recommend to JUST LVL UP THEIR WEIGHT so they can CARRY MORE POOP and PRODUCE more FERTILIZER and OIL
4) Build a small enclosure (or a box) for them to walk around inside it and also place a feeding trough filled with rotten flesh if you want
5) THEY CAN CLIMB OVER FENCES
Only upgrade weight
I took my level 500 direbear to the hunters cave and easily tamed my dung beetle he is now my best farmer (of making fertilizer) PS:dont tell compost bin i said that.
Tame a Phioma(Those fat gray pigs) and give them stim berries because they will start pooping a ton and you can fill your dung beetles that way for more fertilizer
This may sound weird but I think they are really cute
Best way to tame these guys is get as much rotten meat as possible and go find em, once found, try to take out all nearby bad animals and start feedin’. Up if u thought this was useful. ;)
Once you use them for oil and fertilizer they will get hungry so instead of wasting their weight for food keep a feeding trough nearby with spoiled meat😁
2021, they should be able to pick up poop while wondering..
What does a Dung Beetle eat? In ARK: Survival Evolved, the Dung Beetle eats Large Feces, Medium Feces, Spoiled Meat, Small Feces, Human Feces, and Raw Meat.
Translations: خنفساء الروث, Gødningsbille, Σκαθάρι, Escarabajo Pelotero, Sittisontiainen, Bousier, חיפושית זבל, Balegar, Kumbang Kotoran, Scarabeo stercorario, フンコロガシ, 쇠똥구리, Mestkever, Rola-Bosta, Gândac De Bălegar, Скарабей, Bok Böceği, 蜣螂.