To get milk easily, I'd say chain bola the waters then shoot with any arrows or Darts that KOs this creature. Once knocked out, you can remove the chain bolas, and gather the milk, so you can use only 1 chain bola, although I recommend having more than q chain bola. This is not a short tip lol
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
On Fjordur, the easiest way to steal any type of egg is to land in one of the nests with a flyer. Then start up the teleporting thing to wherever is safe enough for u to get away. Then grab the egg right before the teleportation sphere closes. And obviously be careful not to alert any wyverns before landing in their nest. Hope this helps :)
Wyverns are large dragons missing their front limbs. First appeared on scorched earth, the wyverns terrorized a small town. In a few Raja tablets they mention the dragons were real but no one took them seriously. 5 types of wyverns including a subspecies called crystal
wyverns. Fire is found in Balheimr, lightning in Asgard, Poison in Vannaheim, and ice in Joitenheim fjorder.Crystal wyverns can be found on Crystal isles.NOW STORY TIME. I just finished getting a rock drake in fjorder and wanted to see what it could do. I found the trench so I went invisible and got a very bad egg (LvL 13) but wyverns started to see me so I got out. I named him Thor and as I am writing this he is adolescent. Thor is of course, a lightning wyvern. HOW TO GET EGGS.
You need to locate a trench and do what you think you need to do. Gas mask for poison wyverns! Use a rock drake or desmodus to do almost all of them.go invisible and steal an egg. All the wyverns will see you if your invisible or not. Get out of the trench and use an egg incubator. RASING. You do not need milk just a cryopod. Cryopod the wyvern and it will change what it wants.
This took me a very long time so I would appreciate if you liked this.
You can raise a wyverns without any milk. Tame a Daedon to heal the wyvern so it won’t die from hunger, and if you want full imprinting just put it in a cryopod then throw it back out if it asks for milk, that will change what they want