Since taming is unavailable you have to raise a baby. Once stealing an egg from the trench it's your job too hatch it! I recommend building a base in the dunes, due to the fact that generators take damage building a turbine in the dunes has a 100% wind which is good!! The rest is up to you to make some AC units I would recommend 10 and some fridges incase you want to do any other egg hatches. Baby Wyvs only take milk so concentrate on have self handy and ready to go when you go on a milk run, which consist of KOing a female am looting its milk! ^.^ it only last an hour without salt but once u get back to base it can also be placed in a preserving bin, and why not add to it put some salt in there too the max amount of time you with have till soil is roughly 2 hours and 30 mins.
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
There is an easier option of getting an iguanodon and any flier then get the egg and don’t get milk way way too hard and expensive get a daeodon they are easy to tame and can heal allies including a baby wyvern
The hardest part is getting and hatching the egg however raising is for the daeodon
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
Most people use the term “steal” when it comes to their eggs, I prefer the word “take”.
We are humans, we are smarter. We don’t have to cower in shadow of their great, majestic, horrible wings. Grab yourself a creature with platform, build 8-10 automatic turrets on it, bring 3000+ bullets, bring your trusty flying mount of choice, and watch them fall to the glorious, bottomless malice of mankind in seconds and when all fell to ash and cinders, fly up to their empty nests and have your picks.
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.