Raising one of these can be simple or very difficult depending on what your looking for. Normally players do 1 of the 4 ways you can tame large wyverns
1) Hatch em and feed it wyverns milk, not very effective if your looking for PvP stats, and can be very expensive if your trying to tame multiple wyverns
2) Simply trading with other players, very effective for PvP stats since you can choose what states you want but finding the right seller can be tricky, again tgis can be really expensive as some players... May ask for your pinpal account no joke
3) Only works if you have access to a large wyvern and a cloning station. You can simply clone an exact duplicate of any wyvern or tame in your possession. Not the fastest way to accumulate wyverns and it's by far the most expensive, but if the stats are nice well this might be what your looking for.
4) Snow owl exploit. Experts only, "breeding"... This is by far the best method to doubling your large wyverns and it's also the fastest and cheapest way possible. Let's say you have breed wyverns and hatched them. Now your stuck with 3 new born lightning wyverns and have no access to wyverns milk and they are going to starve to death, what do you do? Well it just so happens they can't die if there health never reaches zero. Well you simply need to heal them occasionally with a snow owl.
Say what you want
Is it worth keeping an eye on the health meter?
Yes it is, if you don't want them dead
Do you have to be there every second?
No, more like every hour depending on how much health they have, it can be every 2 hours and so fourth.
How much does it cost for this method?
Gas and Raw Meat
A little gas for your AC units and some raw meat for your owl. In other words absolutely nothing.
quick tip: PRESSING THE HEAL BUTTON AND THE DISMOUNT BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME WHILE RIDING AN OWL. YOUR OWL WILL START HIS HEALING SKILL AND YOU'LL DISMOUNT AT THE SAME TIME. A FREEBEE FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH THINGS TO DO. SOO BECAREFUL NOT TOO FREEZE YOUR SELF AND GOOD LUCK ARK FRIENDS!!!! HLAD TOO HELP
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
So you want to tame a wyvern here is what you have to do first step find a wyvern cave or area take 2 flyers. Once you are at the wyvern cave you must make a female wyvern trap which consists of 5 behemoth gates and 2 hemouth doors then you kill the wyvern once it is trapped get the milk from it's inventory and then you are gonna want to place a bed outside the cave in the area you are planning to take the egg from then you will steal the egg and fly out of the cave then on the high chance you have just died you will respawn find your body grab the egg from your inventory and fly with your second flyer home. Once you are home you take the wyvern egg and drop it on 12 campfire s to hatch the n once hatched feed it the wyvern milk from the female wyvern and boom you have a Wyvern GL y'all
You can raise a wyverns without any milk. Tame a Daedon to heal the wyvern so it won’t die from hunger, and if you want full imprinting just put it in a cryopod then throw it back out if it asks for milk, that will change what they want