ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
Have multiple tribe mates from different regions so that someone is always on to get milk (by trapping wyvern in a cage) and feed it to any wyverns raising. There are many different trap designs on YouTube but you need a rectangular built cage with a behemoth gate on one end and a dinosaur gate on the other end (both made of at least stone). You will use electrical parts to install a keypad on the dinosaur gate end of the trap. Now you you will need something fast to lead a wild wyvern into the trap. Argy at 200 movement will work. Assign the behemoth gate a pin and match it to the key pad. Lead a wyvern through the cage and fly out the dino gate and deactivate the keypad with the pin set on the behemoth. Now you have a wyvern trapped. Tranq it and take the milk to preserving bin. Now you have milk. Note: You can transfer your wyvern egg to the island or center and hatch it there and just transfer back and forth with the milk in your inventory. The spoilage time is increased.
More Wyvern Taming & KO Tips
I stole a poison wyvern egg and incubated it and got triplets😄
People will never get their lifelong ambition to name a Wyvern Tsunami, because there are no Water Wyverns, 🆙 so Water Wyvern is added and we can use Tsunami
READ THIS IF YOU WANT A WYVERN
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
12. Congrats! You have a WYVERN!! :)
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
You CAN net projectile a wild wyvren up this RIGHT NOW
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
I suggest you build a trap with pillars to where your argy could get out but wyvern can't then have a key pad to close gate then shoot with tranquilizer arrows or darts
Use a maewing to nurse the wyvern, and when the wyvern needs care just cyropod it until it needs a walk or to cuddle
The highest wyvern egg you can get is 190.get higher level eggs to hatch rather than low levels as high levels have more food and need to eat less often.
When trying to raise a wyvern without milk, you can use a snow owls healing ability instead of the daeodon due to how much those guys eat. I found it easier!