ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
When knocking one out for milk t can be difficult. It is even more difficult for tribes on their first time rasing wyverns. My suggestion is to build a trap and have some body with an argi kite him in. Then if you are on a prim server have somebody wait at the gate to close it. Have them close it when the wyvern is at the back of the trap where the argi has flown threw. Be prepared to have enough tranq arrows to knock them out. Two more things have a bed nearby to respawn. And be prepared to lose a lot of argis have some on stand by if one does. Good luck survivors you will need it.
More Wyvern Taming & KO Tips
Ok so, I have a mutated poison wyvern that has pink, orange, green, yellow, and blue. The blue and yellow were original colors that I kept. I need name ideas please I’ve never been good at names😅
I stole a poison wyvern egg and incubated it and got triplets😄
People will never get their lifelong ambition to name a Wyvern Tsunami, because there are no Water Wyverns, 🆙 so Water Wyvern is added and we can use Tsunami
READ THIS IF YOU WANT A WYVERN
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
12. Congrats! You have a WYVERN!! :)
Use a maewing to nurse the wyvern, and when the wyvern needs care just cyropod it until it needs a walk or to cuddle
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
You CAN net projectile a wild wyvren up this RIGHT NOW
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
I suggest you build a trap with pillars to where your argy could get out but wyvern can't then have a key pad to close gate then shoot with tranquilizer arrows or darts
YOU DONT NEED WYVERN MILK FOR BABIES!!!!!! I had seen a post about not needing wyvern milk and this guy just used raw meat so I did the same with a lightning wyvern on Ragnarok
And if your wondering I didn't use any tames to help the baby regen health such as the daeodon.....
BUT IF YOU CARE ABOUT IMPRINTED TAMES YOU MUST HAVE MILK..... Me personally I would just get one without a imprint then use it to get more eggs