ARK: Survival Evolved Companion
To keep the spoiling time over 4 hours, whenever the milk have a spoiling time on 1 hour go to an drop/ob and travel to the server you are in to reset the spoiling time. you can do the same thing when u go to bed if u dont want the milk to spoil, just travel to another ark (The same server) and then close application on loading screen or when u can choose where to spawn
More Wyvern Taming & KO Tips
READ THIS IF YOU WANT A WYVERN
To have your own wyvern you need to steal its egg, so there is a few things you need to have to go for a wyvern egg:
1. You need a flying dino that is fast and has decent stamina.
2. Locate the wyverns’ cave in any map you play (Ragnarok, Valguero, Scorched Earth, etc.).
3. Go near the cave and stop to regenerate stamina.
4. Try to see hoy many adult wyverns are flying around the cave. If there are too many you don’t have many chances to successfully steal an egg
5. When you are ready, fly into the cave and take the egg (I recommend to take the first one you see, because if you stay too long inside the cave, wyverns might kill you).
6. FLY AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO GET OUT OF THE CAVE.
7. If you can get out alive, you have made the hardest part, but you have still work to do.
8. When you arrive your base, put down and light around 10 or 15 torches in a circle, and place the egg in the middle.
9. Wait for it to hatch.
10. When the egg hatches, you will have to take care of the wyvern until it grows. You have to do the things that the wyvern asks you to do. The hardest one is to give it wyvern milk. To acquire this you need to knock out an adult wyvern or kill an Alfa. BUT THERE IS A MUCH EASIER WAY. If you have cryopods, try taking your wyvern in the cryopod and then let it out. Sometimes it changes the thing that the baby is asking for.
11. Keep doing the things that your wyvern wants until it grows.
12. Congrats! You have a WYVERN!! :)
I stole a poison wyvern egg and incubated it and got triplets😄
I tamed a 150 perfect argy, beefed him up to 20k health and 800% damage, straight up yoinked a level 165 wyvern egg(which i didn’t know existed, thought it went it 150), annihilated all the angry losers, hatched it, forgot I needed milk and it died, don’t be me
I got a level 150 lightning egg and I was so excited to hatch the egg...that when I went to put the egg down I accidentally ate it instead. :( ps4 users: R2 ISN'T GONNA DROP THE EGG YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER EGG. REMEMBER THIS. LOGIC BEFORE EXCITMENT.
You CAN net projectile a wild wyvren up this RIGHT NOW
People will never get their lifelong ambition to name a Wyvern Tsunami, because there are no Water Wyverns
The highest wyvern egg you can get is 190.get higher level eggs to hatch rather than low levels as high levels have more food and need to eat less often.
There's a way to raise baby wyvern without milk: must tam a snow owl or daedon and keep healing the baby until its fully grown. Your wyvern won't die trust me bro 😀. I would recommend tam a daedon for auto healing than snow owl, guess nobody want to take care a baby only.
You don't need milk you need a daedeon on healing it heals the wyvern then it's so much easier no knocking out females then when it's grown put meat in it then your done
You can raise a wyverns without any milk. Tame a Daedon to heal the wyvern so it won’t die from hunger, and if you want full imprinting just put it in a cryopod then throw it back out if it asks for milk, that will change what they want