Go for a decent level like 20 or so
Quetz usually spawn at red obelisk, if you don't see one wait a few minutes for t to spawn. If you are looking for a high level kill the lower level one so it another can respawn
DO NOT CRYOPOD IT WITH A PLATFORM SADDLE IT DESTROYS YOUR WHOLE BASE AND ALL YOU WORK
Heres how to get one to spawn.
1. Go to red obelisk.
2. Fly high on Tape.
3. Press Tidy Save, (Do not worry, your mounts are okay)
4.Wait for a few seconds, then go down and search the air high.
5. Next, you have a chance to see a Quetzal, randomly.
6. You might have to do this a few times.
7. Enjoy your Quetzal Experience.
I have been looking one for days and when I go to the red obby I find 2 in less then 10 mins so go there and up this
1. Go to the red obelisk and if you are on mobile, go out of render distance and keep tidy saving till one spawns.
2. If it’s low level, kill it and repeat step one.
I used this tip and now I have 5 quetzals :D
Where these bois spawn
1) The Red Obelisk and to the left near that Island 🟥
2) The Green Obelisk and near the herbivore Island area🟩
3) Sometimes the snow mountains 🏔
NOTE: The red Obelisk is where you will most 😀
I found one. I wasn’t prepared.
Up for me to tame one soon!
When I first saw this thing my mind said “that’s a big *ss bird”
*CREEPY* i finally knocked out a quetzal just now and i heard something creepy… i was on single player and i heard someone die…
I dared follow it and waited for it to come down and rest. Unfortunately, quetzals seem to fly forever. So guys, whoever is thinking of doing the same thing, don't. You'll just waste your time.