After my very first attempt, notes:
- Bring something to trap / protect it with.
- Bring more ammo & shooting weapons than you think you need.
- Don't completely forget about narcoberries.
- Sleeping bags...
- Wear fur armor. Apparently these things looove snow.
- Consider all of the world's titanomyrmas having something against your mission.
- Consider ice wyverns.
- YES. CONSIDER ICE. FLIPPIN. WYVERNS.
(...still got it!)
My friend dared me to tame a 150 with a slingshot and closed fish meat if I did he would give me $100 The sad thing is I already spent that $100
They look like they have a Mohawk don’t they? Up if they look like they do. Down if not
👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Also I like ya cut g lol 😂
Picked up a level 180 quetz egg then my tribemate ate it
1 up= my feeding my friend to a quetzal
Thic wing Mohawk boiiiiii that is really slow
I sold my tribemate for one of these. V.
Only a savage would tame a lvl 150 quetz on an official server with cooked fish meat.
The sounds it makes are taken from a common raven. I was surprised when I heard a quetzal near my grandparents house:/
Quetz carrying Megalosaurus carrying Tapejara carrying a player. Flying bus thingy!!!!!!!!!!!
Put a platform saddle on with a chair only, handcuff someone to the chair and set it to wander.
Its the only Dino in ARK with a special Hairstyle.