They are not agressive. Just bola them and slingshot them on the head or knock them out with bat. Make sure to always hit the head.
Once knocked out put berries on it's inventory, majo berries preferred. Harvest bushes around if you don't have enough berries.
Make sure to always have a saddle before taming, they're quite useless without a saddle.
•Can harvest thatch pretty well and can also get some wood and berries.
•Are fairly fast.
•Can defend you from small threats.
•Can hunt things like dodo
•Will likely die to most dinos if attacked.
•Fairly low health and damage.
•Horrible for fighting
• DO NOT TRAVEL WITH IT. PARAS DIE TO BASICALLY ANYTHING.
Build a two by two thatch house without roofs, enable wandering and let them do it. The egg dies pretty quickly so make sure to be around until they finishing mating as it's pretty fast.
Needs 2 campfires, putting torch on egg recommend.
Hatches fairly quick, put about 50 berries on baby's inventory.
Make sure to imprint.
PROTECTING YOUR DINO:
Make sure you have a base with spike walls around your base as soon as possible, A para can be killed by literally anything, can't defend itself basically. Build a slopped roof and put them on the top of your house if you don't have spike walls.
Put at least 30 berries on your Para's inventory, make sure to replace the food each 4-6 days.
1. Long Range Scout. Paras have naturally high stamina, so they can cover distance without needing to rest. Plus their turret mode gives you alerts for nearby enemies (level Movement Speed to ensure you can outrun any threats you come across...RIP my very first Para)
2. Pack Mule. Paras have very high weight for the early game. Even low level Paras can carry a lot of stuff. Just jump on it's back when you're overencumbered and it will take care of the rest. (level weight to make sure your mount doesn't get overencumbered as well)
3. Turret. As mentioned, Paras have an in-built turret mode to root out enemies. It has a pretty long range too so if your out exploring it can come in handy. (level Health and Melee Damage in case your Para gets jumped)
4. Berry Harvester. By far the easiest way to get berries is to use a Para. Need Narcoberries to make Narcotics? Use a Para! Need Mejoberries for tames? Use a Para! (level weight to carry as much berries as you can!)
My name is ShinyChimchar01 and if you like my tip, please up to let me know! I've done the same tips on the Trike and Raptor and my next tip will be on the Carbonemys.
The parasuar has had its base damage buffed to 12, base weight buffed to 480, and it’s wild weight gain was raised to 9.6 per level. This makes parasaurs carry only slightly less weight than a mammoth. Parasaurs have had a huge buff.