For mobile players, this is definitely useful and should tame if you want to farm black pearls. Black pearls is hard to get in mobile unless you kill tuso, alpha mosasaur, run dungeon. Well here some lil tips (just my idea for farm black pearls)
- tamed pachyrhino have 2 effect and that's hidden and aggro. While you use aggro effect everything will come and attack you even the parasaur, pteranodon, fish.
- bring your otter with you and take your pachyrhino to somewhere water there is so many fish and use the aggro effect and yeet your otter let your otter do the job (otter attack fish if the fish attack you and otter will get you black/ white pearls after kill the fish, no need to whistle your otter just let fish attack your pachyrhino while you riding). Then boom, you get 10 black pearls per minute.
Although everything might attack you, no worries. Just put points on health(and dmg if necessary) then kill all the thing with your pachyrhino except the fish. Pachyrhino dealt very good amount of dmg
If you think this tips is useful, up to let other see this
Not for taming a Pachy, but rather other knockout-tames. Once they are knocked out (be on pc/console for this) Yeet the Pachy out of its cryopod, use the Calming Pheromones to drain the creatures stamina, in order to regain stamina, the creature will drain their own hunger so they’ll eat faster, therefore taming faster. If on Mobile, carry the Pachy using a Quetz or Request them over. Congrats, you can now tame that 360 Giga on Fars Peak, GREGORY.
• Craft Some Narcotics (You’ll Need A Lot Cuz Of The High Torpor) Or Bring An Equus With Spoiled Meat In It’s Inventory So You Can Gather Narcoberries From Nearby Bushes And Make More If You Ran Out.
• Try To Run In Circles And Shoot It In The Body While Trying To Avoid Hitting The Head As It Doesn’t Do As Much Torpor (If It’s Charging Towards You Try Shooting The Legs).
• Craft Some Bug Repellent After Knocking It Out.
• Place Some In It’s Inventory And Surround It With Wooden Spike Walls For Protection Which Is Optional.
• Feed It A Narcotic Or Bio Toxin Every Time The Torpor Gets Low.
So Yeah Once It Wakes Up You Have Yourself A Pachyrhino, It Has Two Abilities:
A Purple Mist: Basically Makes You Invisible Near A Dino If You Come Near One Except For Large Dinos Like Rexes And Gigas, It Can Be Used To Travel Through Dangerous Areas. (It Doesn’t Work On A Dino Which Is Already Attacking You Too).
A Red Mist: Makes Everything Around You Aggro On You Even If It’s A Passive Dino, It Even Works On Fish So You Can Herd Them And Easily Farm Prime Fish Meat/Fish Meat.
In theory, would they be the ultimate taming tame? Rider Weaponry, and has a passenger for another Tranq rifle, agro and tank with their resistance from the front or when you need to protect the knocked creature pacify everything nearby (and someone said it drains the creatures food) so would this underrated tame actually be the best taming tool there is?
Guys I just figured it the COOLEST thing! If you’re a beginner and you want to tame a raptor or a terror bird or saber tooth, but you’re too slow, lead it to one of these guys. When the thing you want to tame attacks it, the pachy will release a gas that will make anything around lose all stamina. It’s a bug or a glitch or something, but I assure you it will make your target a “slow walker”. For a few minutes (at least, maybe forever) the raptor, terror bird, etc. will only be able to walk. It’s awesome! I tamed a max level terror bird this way at a really low level. (This was on mobile).