Make a Shark Cage out of wood or better and tranq it with crossbow. You can learn how to make this cage at the Gaming Kiwi YouTube Channel.
Use a ichthyosaurus and it will chase you but you can outrun it and lure it to the shallow and shoot it with tranq arrows and it shouldn’t move when it’s at the shallow then I recommend using raw meat to tame. This is how I tamed my meg!
Step 1. Tame a manta
Step 2. Use the manta and all the surrounding sharks will agro on you and follow you
Step 3. Bring it closer to shore and tranq it out
Step 4. Feed it meat and it doesn’t need narcotics
Step 5. Name it Noah ( because it’s ark - Noah’s ark? Get it? It also rhymes with shark, see? Noah’s ark, shark. See? It’s perfect
Try to find a megladon by the shore and tranq it out it shallow water or on shore so it can't attack you.
Make sure there are no other megalodon near by when knocking them out, it makes them take so much less torpor from each shot for mate boost and pack bonus. I had to figure this out the hard way
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
They are friendly. I'm sure he just wants a hug.
How to tame a megaladon easily
1.get yourself a pulmonoscorpion
3.keep stinging him until hes knocked out
This is legit did it myself
megalodons CAN'T get into dino gatesï¼u can't build a boat with underwater taming pen to trap them.just lure one to shallow water and tranq it.