Fairly easy tame with slingshot on mobile. I found a female stuck on herb island, grabbed meat, knocked it out and started tame ing it. Trill in the process, but ye! Just get like 300 hungered rocks and like 3 slingshots and ur good! (Mobile btw)
Megalodon prefer raw meat than raw fish meat, so don't try to kill water dinos to tame your megalodon. In low level, they have low weight, but if you increase its weight, it will be perfect. Megalodon always spawn near red obelisk, so go to the ocean and you will find a lot of megalodon. Remember: If you don't tranquilizater darts, use a crossbow and shoot tranq!
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
What they're good for: I'd say they're good for defense mainly. You could also take them out hunting for fish food.
Where to find: ocean water
How to tame: get a crossbow and tranq arrows. Find a shark close to shore. Shoot shark and swim to shore, swim back out into water and shoot. Repeat this until shark is down. Feed meat and narcotics if necessary. *guaranteed to not get bitten this way*
I personally tame sharks, crypod them and go back to my base where I live right next to a small lake. I put 3-10 sharks in the lake and put them on wander and aggressive mode. If anyone or anything goes into the lake, they'll be dead in seconds. Also if I happen to be getting raided while online, I pick the raiders up with my bird and drop them into the shark infested lake. :)
1. Ride on Ichthyosaurus since nothing will agro on you in the water unless you feed a basilosaurus food and mantas see that.
2. Crossbow ONLY with tranqs or longneck rifle with darts to knock it out.
3. Have some bio toxin beforehand (10 is more than enough)
4. Feed raw or prime meat because fish meat is less effective.
5. You have got yourself a shark pet.