By the time you are able to get a meg saddle crossbows shouldn't be a problem.Get yourself some tranq arrows and find a meg which gets too close too the shore . Shoot it till it gets KOed and feed it raw fish(faster). Thats it. Keep it in a safe spot or it will get killed by jellyfish.
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
What they're good for: I'd say they're good for defense mainly. You could also take them out hunting for fish food.
Where to find: ocean water
How to tame: get a crossbow and tranq arrows. Find a shark close to shore. Shoot shark and swim to shore, swim back out into water and shoot. Repeat this until shark is down. Feed meat and narcotics if necessary. *guaranteed to not get bitten this way*
I personally tame sharks, crypod them and go back to my base where I live right next to a small lake. I put 3-10 sharks in the lake and put them on wander and aggressive mode. If anyone or anything goes into the lake, they'll be dead in seconds. Also if I happen to be getting raided while online, I pick the raiders up with my bird and drop them into the shark infested lake. :)
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
1. Ride on Ichthyosaurus since nothing will agro on you in the water unless you feed a basilosaurus food and mantas see that.
2. Crossbow ONLY with tranqs or longneck rifle with darts to knock it out.
3. Have some bio toxin beforehand (10 is more than enough)
4. Feed raw or prime meat because fish meat is less effective.
5. You have got yourself a shark pet.
One way is get a baryoniks and stun the megolon wich you want and if there are other megodon stun them two rhen kill all the meglodon that you don’t want so thy don’t interfere when you are taming then stun the meglodon again and shoot trans darts not normal darts or you may end up for sure killing the meglodon enjoy your tame
First off, get a whole bunch of these. You get your mantas or itchy(if you're on mobile), swim into an army of beasts, attract all of them into shallow water, and use your spyglass to see which ones you want. Then kill the ones you don't want with a good Dino or weapon(I used dire bear). After that block them off from the sea so that they can't run away and yeet them with tranques. They are unconscious for a super long time so don't worry about constantly hovering over the,.you don't need a pen or anything just make sure nothing interferes. Then you got yourself like 10 Megalodons.