1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
Ok so the way I see it is that it it way easier to get a low level and better 1 because you can choose what stats you want on the creature and 2 because they are much quicker to tame. Same goes for megladons. ( I am sorry if there is any mistake in the spelling or grammar )
One way is get a baryoniks and stun the megolon wich you want and if there are other megodon stun them two rhen kill all the meglodon that you don’t want so thy don’t interfere when you are taming then stun the meglodon again and shoot trans darts not normal darts or you may end up for sure killing the meglodon enjoy your tame
What they're good for: I'd say they're good for defense mainly. You could also take them out hunting for fish food.
Where to find: ocean water
How to tame: get a crossbow and tranq arrows. Find a shark close to shore. Shoot shark and swim to shore, swim back out into water and shoot. Repeat this until shark is down. Feed meat and narcotics if necessary. *guaranteed to not get bitten this way*
I personally tame sharks, crypod them and go back to my base where I live right next to a small lake. I put 3-10 sharks in the lake and put them on wander and aggressive mode. If anyone or anything goes into the lake, they'll be dead in seconds. Also if I happen to be getting raided while online, I pick the raiders up with my bird and drop them into the shark infested lake. :)
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
1. Ride on Ichthyosaurus since nothing will agro on you in the water unless you feed a basilosaurus food and mantas see that.
2. Crossbow ONLY with tranqs or longneck rifle with darts to knock it out.
3. Have some bio toxin beforehand (10 is more than enough)
4. Feed raw or prime meat because fish meat is less effective.
5. You have got yourself a shark pet.
I was taming an 174 Argy and I was in the ice biom and it was on a piece of floating ice and then a level 76meg comes and attacks it from the bottom anb killed it I didn't even know it. Then I enjoyed every second when I was killing it I made it as painfully as I could.
The #1 thing that needs to be in TLC 3. At least make it as large and powerful as the mosa. Should have one of the highest attack dammages because scientists have proven that the megalodon has the most powerful bite of any living thing and is strong enough to crush a tractor trailer.