If you have an underwater taming pen with a Dino gate, you can trap them! Have a buddy aggro them near the surface, then move your raft over your buddy and the shark! He'll phase through the wall and become trapped in your boat. I recommend leaving him in the pen til the last minute before he tames, because once tamed you won't be able to phase him out as easily!
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
Megalodon prefer raw meat than raw fish meat, so don't try to kill water dinos to tame your megalodon. In low level, they have low weight, but if you increase its weight, it will be perfect. Megalodon always spawn near red obelisk, so go to the ocean and you will find a lot of megalodon. Remember: If you don't tranquilizater darts, use a crossbow and shoot tranq!
Fairly easy tame with slingshot on mobile. I found a female stuck on herb island, grabbed meat, knocked it out and started tame ing it. Trill in the process, but ye! Just get like 300 hungered rocks and like 3 slingshots and ur good! (Mobile btw)