Just get on a Quetz or a Tapajara, fly over the water with a Spyglass, find a good one, use shocking tranq darts, put a fridge on your Quetz and fill it with mutton. Then you'll shortly have a Megalodon.
Best way to tame these big things that like to eat you.You get it to follow you to shore keep moving until it’s tail is straight up he or her is stuck and easy to tame put a up if this helps
1. Wait till it is eating a turtle.
2. Tranq it and kill its friends.
3. Use the meat 🥩 from its friends to tame it.
Step 1. Tame a manta
Step 2. Use the manta and all the surrounding sharks will agro on you and follow you
Step 3. Bring it closer to shore and tranq it out
Step 4. Feed it meat and it doesn’t need narcotics
Step 5. Name it Noah ( because it’s ark - Noah’s ark? Get it? It also rhymes with shark, see? Noah’s ark, shark. See? It’s perfect
Try to find a megladon by the shore and tranq it out it shallow water or on shore so it can't attack you.
To anyone who has his megalodon/any swimmming dino stuck on The shore. Just cryopod It. I sacrified a Mosa before knowing this :/
1. Get an ichthy with a saddle
2. Find a megalodon underwater
3. Kite the megalodon to shallow water with your ichthy
4. Tranquilize it from the shore or a rock safely
5. Make sure you don't keep shooting it after it is KO (I learned this the hard way)
6. Name it Bruce
They are friendly. I'm sure he just wants a hug.
1. Get a itchthy
2. Get a good crossbow (any works)
3. Find a good Megalodon
4. Fire Tranq arrows from Itchthy
- Itchthys don’t attract any water creature, use that advantage against the mega
-You can use weapons on an itchthy!
megalodons CAN'T get into dino gatesï¼u can't build a boat with underwater taming pen to trap them.just lure one to shallow water and tranq it.